Geezer Jokes For Boomers - They Are Well On Their Way To Geezerville...:
- Early this morning a skeleton was found by the Palm Beach police. Come to find out, he was the 1932 "Hide-and-Seek" champion!
- Palm Beach Voters suffer from "Electial Dysfunction".
- A Palm Beach Voter thinks Shirley Temple is a synagogue.
- A Palm Beach Voter went to the butcher and asked for five Karate Chops.
- "Open other end" is stamped on the bottom of all Milk Of Magnesia bottles sold in Palm Beach.
- The Palm Beach Godfather will make you an offer you can't understand.
- All residents of Palm Beach cannot lie on the beach...cats will cover them up.
- Palm Beach mothers have strong broad shoulders from raising dumbells.
- A Palm Beach wife asked her husband what he thought of the Bill of Rights. He said, "If we owe it, we should pay it."
- A Palm Beach Voter got a hernia on his last elephant hunting trip to Africa...from setting up decoys.
- Palm Beach Voters are such poor readers...they belong to "The Page of the Month" club.
- At the local Palm Beach pizza parlor, the employees are told to ask, "do you want the pizza cut into 6 or 8 pieces?"The answer is always, "6, I don't think I can eat 8."
- When asked "Church Preference" on applications, the Palm Beach voter says, "Red Brick".
- Q. Did you know that earth and moon have the same sun?Palm Beach Voter: I didn't know they were married.
- You can always tell a Palm Beach Santa Clause. He's the one with the Easter Basket.
- Palm Beach Voter: What's that long rope for?Cowboy: For catching cows.PBV: What do you use for bait?
- How do you kill a PBV?Put a scratch and sniff sticker on the bottom of a pool.
- What do you do if a PBV throws a grenade at you?Pull the pin and throw it back.
- Did you hear that they outlawed "the wave" at all Palm Beach football games?Two PBVs drowned at a game last year.
- Did you hear about the PBV who was tap dancing?He broke his ankle when he fell into the sink.
- Why don't PBVs eat barbecue beans? Because they keep falling through the holes in the grill.
- Why don't PBVs use 911 in an emergency?Because they can't find "eleven" on the phone dial.
- How can you tell a PBV is on a cruise vacation? He'll the one throwing bread to the helicopters.
- Ice is no longer available in the drinks at Palm Beach cafeterias.The person who knew the recipe moved out of town.
- After all the Palm Beach votes were tallied, Al Gore invited the residents over for a celebration. The butler comes in and says, "Cocktails are now being served in the library." They all got back into their cars and drove downtown.
- A Pensacola Voter, Fresno Voter and Palm Beach Voter are running from the law and all three duck into a warehouse with the cops right on their trail. Before the cops reach the warehouse, all three find a place to hide. The cops walk in and come up to a crate. They kick the crate and the FV who’s inside goes, “Woof, Woof.” The cops say it’s just a dog and move on to a crate, which the PV is hiding in. The cops kick the crate and the PV goes, “Meow, Meow,” and the cops think that it’s only a cat. Finally the cops come up to a sack that the PBV is hiding in. The cops kick the sack and the PBV responds in a deep, slow voice, “Po-ta-toe”
Keep those Geezer Jokes coming. Geezer jokes are for everyone. We all may be Geezers eventually.
More Geezer Jokes
You know you are old if... you remember these Geezer JokesGeezer Jokes Source unknown..
You're not old UNLESS you can remember:
Being sent to the drugstore to test vacuum tubes for the TV.
When Kool-Aid was the only other drink for kids, other than milk and sodas.
When it took five minutes for the TV to warm up.
When nearly everyone's mom was at home when the kids got there.
When nobody owned a pure-bred dog.
When girls neither dated nor kissed until late high school, if then.
When your mom wore nylons that came in two pieces.
When you got your windshield cleaned, oil checked, and gas pumped, without asking, for free, every time. And you got trading stamps to boot!
When laundry detergent had free glasses, dishes or towels hidden inside the box.
When any parent could discipline any kid, or feed him, or use him to carry groceries, and nobody, not even the kid, thought a thing of it.
When it was considered a great privilege to be taken out to dinner at a real restaurant with your parents.
When they threatened to keep kids back a grade if they failed--and did!
When being sent to the principal's office was nothing compared to the fate that awaited a misbehaving student at home.
When women were called, "Mrs. John Smith," instead of their own name.
Are you a Geezer? Geezer Jokes end here.
Return from Geezer Jokes to Beach Jokes